Scholarships listed below are those that we are aware of at this time. The date listed before the title is the due date.
MISC SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Purdue University Fort Wayne Summit Scholars Program - a full-ride scholarship program that includes two premier competitive, merit-based scholarships.
- American Indian College Fund – Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS - The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
- Cappex – A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
- CashCourse – Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
- Chegg – A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
- The College Board Opportunity Scholarships - The program guides juniors and seniors through the college planning process and offers the chance to earn scholarships, from $500 to $40,000, for every action that students complete.
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation – Educational and scholarship opportunities for students of all levels.
- Dell Scholars Program – Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite need for financial assistance.
- Fastweb – Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- Going Merry - A free, one-stop scholarships platform. It matches you with scholarships and then helps you apply directly. It has both local and national scholarships and you can bulk-apply for multiple scholarships, which share similar essay prompts, using one application.
- Goizueta Legacy Scholarship - Provides scholarships for the children of Coca-Cola employees.
- HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) – Scholarship information for Latino students.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation - A national scholarship provider dedicated to advancing the education of promising students who have financial need. Open to high-achieving high school seniors who seek to attend and graduate from some of the nation's best four-year college and universities.
- KnowHow2GO – Complete information on college prep, whether in middle school or seniors.
- The NSHSS Foundation - The NSHSS Foundation fosters the growth of students pursuing the STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math), business, economics, public policy, and environmental science and sustainability fields. The NSHSS Foundation connects young scholars with additional opportunities to advance their education, personal growth and career interests.
- Peerlift - Proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you. (Founded by a team of 2017 Coca-Cola Scholars!) Learn more about the creation of Peerlift.
- Reagan Foundation Scholarships - Scholarship opportunities for outstanding student leaders.
- Scholar Snapp - A free, simple to use data standard that allows students to reuse their application information - including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. - from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
- Scholarships.com– A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
- Scholarship America – Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
- Scholly – A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college. (Created by Christopher Gray, a Coca-Cola Scholar!)
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund – Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- UNCF – Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
**If you locate a scholarship that should be shared with your classmates, let us know!
BigFuture I Not sure where to start?
Career One Stop I Your source for career exploration, training, and jobs.
College Board I This scholarship program is open to all students and it doesn't require any essay, application, or minimum GPA.
Fast Web I Access over 1.5 million scholarships to help you pay for college.
Finaid I Search for scholarships that match your profile.
InVESTed I Professionals that can help families with financial planning for college and the FAFSA.